Integrated Mind Network
A network of likeminded scientists and medical professionals seeking to share the power of the mind-brain connection and the link between science and spirituality in order to help heal people body, mind and spirit.
- By combining our degrees, years of work experience in the medical and scientific community and passion for wellness and science, we can create a movement to help people heal and become whole through a better understanding of the mind-brain-body connection.
- We share our ideas, research, and knowledge through digital platforms such as the our website, our YouTube channel, podcasts and more that will be easily accessible to anyone.
- We undertake research projects as a team for publication on a mind-body approach to mental and physical health.
- Participate in annual conference as special guest speaker, panelist and expert (usually first weekend in December although dates are TBD).
- Guest appearances on the new Dr. Leaf YouTube channel and podcast.
- Biannual Skype conference to share ideas on how we can help the people improve their mental and physical health and realize the power of the mind-brain connection.
- Help generate and develop new ideas for, and ways of, spreading our message.
- Participate in and help develop research projects:
- You may want to get actively involved in research.
- And/or just be involved in editing and contributing to eventual papers for publication.