My 2022 Gift Guide!
It is that time of year again! If you are looking for the perfect gift for that special someone this holiday season, I have you covered:
- 101 Ways to Be Less Stressed. This book is the perfect stocking stuffer! It is filled with great tips to help your loved ones improve their mental health and their life! For more information see our store.
- Cleaning Up Your Mental Mess. Give the gift of mental health this holiday season! This book is full of life-changing tips and information, including how the 5 steps of the Neurocycle can help reduce anxiety and depression by up to 81% according to clinical studies, how science can help us transition from being aware of toxic thoughts to catching and managing them in their early stages, how to apply mind management to unwire toxic habits and trauma and why we need to go beyond mindfulness. For more information see our store.
- Sunlighten Saunas. When the weather outside is frightful, the warmth of a sauna is truly delightful! Sunlighten infrared saunas are the result of scientific study and commitment to excellence to give you a place of hope, health, and happiness. Save up to $600 on your sauna purchase when you order through this LINK.
- NED’s Shuteye Chai. 70 million Americans have chronic sleep issues and 50% of Americans deal with sleep deprivation. You’ve probably dealt with this at some point in your life and I know how difficult it can be. One of my favorite brands, Ned, is here to help with their incredible and delicious new product, Shuteye Chai. It’s inspired by 5,000 years of ancient healing tradition and is Ned’s biggest product launch to date! It’s a Mellö Superblend Latte for Sleep that combines adaptogens, aminos, functional mushrooms, and magnesium – seriously the best ingredients out there – wrapped in a heavenly masala chai-inspired spiced body. Think cinnamon, clove, ginger–all that good stuff! It doesn’t just set you up for amazing sleep. Ingredients like chaga, reishi, and ashwagandha are deeply nourishing to your body, so you’re getting a ton of additional benefits. Give the gift of better sleep with NED's Shuteye Chai! Get 15% off with code DRLEAF at helloned.com/DRLEAF. Just enter code DRLEAF at checkout.
- ELO Health. We all know that our bodies need them but you’ve never been able to identify EXACTLY what your body needs. This is why I love Elo, which uses a combination of at-home blood biomarker testing, Apple Health data, and Dietitian support to determine exactly the right supplements just for you, and delivers them every month to your door in convenient daily packets. They take the guesswork out of finding the right supplements by taking into account your blood biomarker values, health history, and wellness goals to determine the optimal supplement formulation just for you. Give the gift of better health with Elo's FREE blood biomarker test (a $200 value) by going to elo.health and entering code DRLEAF.
- ButcherBox. ButcherBox takes the guesswork out of finding high-quality meat and seafood you can trust! All their products are 100% grass-fed beef, free-range organic chicken, pork raised crate-free, and wild-caught seafood. They are also humanely raised, with no antibiotics or added hormones! Plus you can take the stress out of holiday grocery shopping by getting just what you want delivered right to your doorstep! ButcherBox offers FREE SHIPPING for the continental U.S. and no surprise fees, and you can choose from a variety of box plan options, from curated to customized, and change your plan whenever you want! You can also give the gift of ButcherBox to a fellow food lover this holiday season! I have already done this for several family members and friends, and they are always so surprised by and happy with how amazing ButcherBox’s products are! I truly believe that the holiday season is made better and tastier with ButcherBox. And, for a limited time, they’re offering our listeners Ground Beef for Life and $10 off your first order. Sign up today at butcherbox.com/DRLEAF and use code DRLEAF to get $10 off your first box and ground beef for the life of your membership.
- Pique Tea’s Liposomal Vitamin C. Natural collagen production starts to slow down in our 20s, and I am in my 50s now, so this product has become an important part of my daily routine. Why? Vitamin C is vital in the production of collagen and plays a key role in keeping our skin plump, supple and glowing as we age. Pique’s Liposomal Vitamin C is maximized for absorption to support healthy collagen levels for healthy skin and provide immune support (especially with cold and flu season upon us!). It is full of antioxidants from organic elderberry superfood complex that can help Smooth and brighten skin and Combat hyperpigmentation and sun spots/sun damage from inside out! I love that it makes a great addition to any skincare routine, and that it only has 7 clean ingredients. It’s the beauty/wellness shot I look forward to taking every day - delicious and nutritious! Plus it is Non-GMO, non-soy, and has no refined sugars or preservatives. Give the gift of glowing skin this holiday season! For a Limited Time Special Offer Get 15% off and free shipping on your first month’s supply of Daily Radiance by going to piquelife.com/drleaf.
- Levels. The Levels Membership provides access to continuous glucose monitoring, at-home blood testing, and expert coaching to help members improve their overall health and metabolic fitness. In addition to making it easy to get a CGM through their website, they provide an app that interprets your data for you, scores your meal and lifestyle choices, and allows you to run experiments across different inputs like diet, exercise, and recovery techniques. Every day I am learning more about my body and my health with Levels! If you want to give the gift of knowledge and better health this Christmas, check out Levels here!
- BiOptimizer's Supplements. Want to give the gift of better mental and physical wellbeing this holiday season? A key part of what I do every day to keep my brain and body healthy involves taking several all-natural supplements from BiOptimizers. 1. CollaGenius: CollaGenius is a blend of four mushrooms and collagen that gives you maximum brain power, stronger immune system, and healthier skin, hair and nails. 1 drink comes out to 1.2 lbs of concentrated raw mushrooms! It supports regenerative properties that can repair areas of your brain that have been damaged over time, collagen production that promotes healthy skin, and nail and joint strength, boosted immunity, and other anti-aging qualities! 2. Cognibiotics: Cognibiotics is a nootropic blend that supports brain health, mental clarity, learning, memory, and focus by improving the gut bacteria. It contains 17 nootropic and adaptogenic herbs that boost cognitive function, mood, and stress resilience by improving your gut flora. 3. P3-OM: P3-OM is a transient probiotic that eliminates bad bacteria fast, eats up excess sugar, and helps protect your gut from inflammation and viruses. 4. Magnesium Breakthrough: Did you also know that magnesium deficiency is one of the leading causes of poor sleep? And that over 75% of the population is magnesium deficient? In fact, one of the biggest misconceptions about magnesium is that you just “need more” of it and you’ll be healthy and optimized. But the TRUTH is, there are many different types of magnesium — and each plays a critical role in different functions in your body. Unlike other magnesium supplements, Magnesium Breakthrough contains all 7 forms of magnesium designed to help you fall asleep faster, stay asleep throughout the night, and wake up feeling refreshed and energized. Get 10% off with the code DRLEAF10 at www.bioptimizers.com/drleaf. Order now while supplies last!
- Cozy Earth. Cozy Earth Bedding is made using the finest, premium viscose from highly sustainable bamboo, and is naturally-temperature-regulating, so you will sleep comfy all year round. No wonder this brand has made Oprah's Favorite Things FIVE YEARS IN A ROW! Plus, every Cozy Earth bedding item comes in a beautiful, reusable canvas bag. No gift wrapping required, which is perfect for the holiday season! SAVE 40% NOW on Cozy Earth. Hurry, their holiday offer ends soon Go to CozyEarth.com and enter my promo code DRLEAF to save up to 40%.
- Everlywell. Everlywell is digital healthcare designed for everyone — all at an affordable and transparent price. With over thirty at-home lab tests, you’ll be able to choose the test that makes the most sense for you to get the answers you need, like the Women’s Health Test or Food Sensitivity Test. Here’s how it works: Everlywell ships products straight to you with everything needed in one package. To take your at-home lab test, simply collect your sample and use the included prepaid shipping label to mail your test back to a certified lab. Your physician-reviewed results get sent to your phone or device in just days! And, you can share the results with your primary care physician to help guide the next steps. If you ordered vitamins and supplements, you can start adding them to your daily routine right away. And, for listeners of the show, Everlywell is offering a special discount of 20% off an at-home lab test at everlywell.com/drleaf. These tests make a perfect gift for the health-conscious loved one!
- Saint Candles. The Saint Dymphna Candle is a thoughtful gift for a great cause. I light this candle nightly before bed and love the meaning behind it. SAINT product benefits St. Jude Children’s Hospital to support their lifesaving mission: Finding cures. Saving children.® Use code DRLEAF to receive 15% OFF your order. Expires 12/31/22. Valid only on saintcandles.com.
- Philip B. Their rejuvenating oil is my favorite product for weekend self-care. It’s excellent for restoring hydration to dry hair + scalp, and helps detoxify product buildup, leaving your scalp feeling tingly clean! Use code DRLEAF to receive 15% OFF your order + FREE shipping. Expires 12/31/22. Valid only on philipb.com.